Re: Re: Right Coast Convoy - WAS Midwest BBQ Convoy 7-21-04

From: Walt Felix (Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 20:01:53 EDT

Andy,

   Let me know what happens with Marci's family. Just fire me off an email.
I have reduced access to the net at the moment, my primary laptop at home
has suffered a fatal hard drive failure (love the sound of heads bouncing on
a platter) and I don't have all of my software loaded on any of the others.
Ingrid insists I leave her's on Win98 because it's easier for her. I'll take
me a couple of days to get everything rebuilt.

Walt

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message