Re: RE: The Value of a Supercharged Dakota

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 23:08:04 EDT

At 08:57 PM 6/17/04, you wrote:
>Thanks Bob, it has been awhile. When are you coming
>back to Cecil?

I was going to come down last year. Fortunately, the track up here
extended their closing date, and the weekend afterward we got
one of those rare days where baro. pressure was 30.7", 40F and
40% humidity. With only about a dozen racers showing up, I was
able to run sans belt and break into the 13s :-)

I'll see how it goes this year. At 66 :-(, it'll be my last :-(

Are you still racing that Duster?

Bob