Re: Update: RE: Rear end life, those that tow...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 08:36:41 EDT

"Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> Well I'd say the important part is your payment didn't change out of
> the deal (though I suppose insurance is a bit higher).
>
> How did the t-case go? I was going to mention front u-joints, but you
> said the first time that those were checked and replaced. My transfer
> case issues started with a tough-to-figure vibration.....

You know, my friend Matt has a 98 318 4x4 and he gets a vibration all the
time as well. He's had everything checked and replaced to no avail. It's
not the driveshafts or transfer case, those were all checked by several
mechanics, and he's been driving with the vibration for over a year and 20k
miles.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L