RE: Re: Update: RE: Rear end life, those that tow...

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 12:30:24 EDT

> [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of
> Josh Battles
>
> Congratulations on the new truck Curt! I'm sorry to hear
> that you had to
> purchase a new truck so quickly though, I couldn't just go
> out and buy a new
> vehicle in one day like that. Maybe I'm too indeciceive.

Thanks. It wasn't really a snap decision, I'd been thinking Hemi Ram for
a while, researched them etc. The hard part was taking the used 03 off
the lot, not exactly what I wanted, but pretty close. It would have been
a better deal for me to get a new one via the employee purchase plan, but
there is literally _nothing_ left in 04's, and 05's aren't out yet of
course.

/Curt