Re: HEMI engine ?

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 19:09:52 EDT

> Speaking of the Magnum, I was actually pretty dissapointed in it.
> Its got decent looks, but the exhaust note is *way* too quiet,
> visibility and headroom is somewhat lacking, and its too darn
> refined. I was expecting a more raw, visceral experience, but
> it was more like driving grandma's grocery getter. The engine
> does get the car moving pretty good (although I have to admit,
> not quite as quick as I would like.) It looks great on paper,
> but the reality just didn't click with me. :-(

do you think that you may have been so disappointed because your
expectations were too high?
i mean come on, the magnum is still a station wagon. if i buy any vehicle
brand new it had better
be refined. i respect it for what it is and i think they did a good job
with it. if you want something
unrefined and raw, pull that beastly 440 cuda out of the garage :)