I can put a Hemi in Anything

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 10:22:55 EDT

With all this talk about fitting a Hemi in this and that..anyone who says
engine X won't fit in vehicle Z, I gotta say "Not necessariyl!"

I'm a firm believer in the fact that with modern materials and tools,
anything can be done. ANY-thing. One just needs motivation, creativity,
knowlege of physics and a few spare pennies in the bank never hurt. I hope
this attitude treats me well if/when I wind up in the fabrication business
like I hope, lol..

Travis
A Couple Mopars..