Re: need help diagnosing a problem

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 18:30:26 EDT

When My light came on I disconnected my battery, reconencted and have had no
issue since(over a year). Mine came on during a 2 wheel peel in a ditch
filled with mud.. that was after I hit the brake and then slammed the
pedal.. tick tick tick......

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's