Re: HEMI engine ?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 22:06:20 EDT

One of the guys on the r/t list just bought a new magnum r/t. Took it to
the track with 2000 miles on it, removed the spare and all the junk from the
trunk and it netted a 13.8......

most of the dak owners on here cant even claim that, not too bad for
"grandmas grocery getter"

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid