01 Dakota R/T For Sale

From: sincityrt (sincityrt@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 00:43:08 EDT

Because I want to purchase a house, my Dakota R/T is being put up for sale.
A number of cosmetic/utility modifications have been removed from the
vehicle, but there is still quite a few tweaks left to make whomever buys it
extremely happy.

I am going to put it up for sale in this condition for a couple of weeks,
and if there aren't any buyers then I will begin restoring the truck back to
near stock and try again at a different price. The vehicle is being sold
near blue book value even though it retains over $8,000 worth of mods. I am
the original owner and have maintained it well since day one - I live in a
very dry climate so it has no tarnish or rust.

Before the panic sets in, the website and my position with the DRTC will
continue on, I am buying another Dakota R/T but will be keeping it closer to
stock for the time being.

http://www.dakota-durango.com/rtforsale.html

If you have any questions please contact me at SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com