NV3500 & 3.9L V6 to give away

From: Gary Pinkley @ Hotchkis Performance (@)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 12:03:29 EDT

Part of this is a repeat, as I need to get rid of these:

I have a 1997 3.9L engine that I need to get out of the shop. It's a
complete motor (no accessories) and was running when I removed it. I took it
out because I swapped in a 5.2L. It had about 104,000 miles on it when I
removed it.

I also have a NV3500 transmission to get rid of too. It's got about a year
on it (~20000miles) It was working fine, but needs a couple of new seals.

I'm not really interested in shipping either of these, but if you're local,
we can make arrangements to meet up and get it to you. The parts are in
santa fe springs, CA (which is fairly close to orange county when coming
from LA on the I-5). Email me at gpinkley AT hotchkis DOT net if you're
interested.

-Gary Pinkley