Re: Anything in KS?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 23:27:29 EDT

Jessica Loree wrote:

> I've been out of the loop for a while, I was just wondering if there is
> anything going on in the KS, MO, OK, or NE area anytime soon. Shows,
> gatherings, BBQ's etc. Please let me know,
>
> Jessica

The 2004 DML BBQ at Jon Steiger's place - "The Homeland" - is only 30
days away. Might not be quite that close for you heheh - being that it
is south east of Buffalo New York. But you're up for a road trip
ain'tcha Jessica? The DML BBQ is always a blast! Truck fishing, mud
bogging, doughnuts, axle busting waterfalls, food, shinanigans!!! Come
on! Tell me you will come out for the insanity ;D

Terrible Tom says "Its'a good'ole time, or your money back!"

hehehe

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (30) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/