My Website is up finally

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 01:45:00 EDT

Don't get too excited - I hardly have much up at all. 90% of
Christine's section has been posted. I'm still waiting to get my laptop
and scanner up and running again. I have lots of images on the laptop
that I need for the web site - and the laptop is also the only computer
my scanner will work with. I have more photos to scan.

I just wanted to get SOMEthing back up on the web. I have also posted
my schedule for the DML BBQ Week.

Stay tuned - now that I have a digital camera - good things are to come
hehehe

The link to my web page is below in my signature line.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (29) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/