Re: Windy City Dakota Club Information

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 13:50:23 EDT

It's no longer an issue, the club is going on besides his BS. Chad at
muscletrucks.net was cool enough to give us some space on his site so we can
continue the club.

The new temporary address for the club is http://windycity.muscletrucks.net

Thank god I was able to make a backup!! :)

--
Gary Hedlin
www.garyhedlin.com