WAS: Meathead NOW: Rancho 9000 adjustable shock setup pricing???

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 13:10:22 EDT

Thanks!
At a local store here in town, i was quoted at $130 per shock, and the
control module (which supposedly had "everything needed") was $313. That's
$833 before 15% taxes, so add another 120 bucks or so, and it's almost at a
grand.... ughhh.... not such a good deal....

I think i'll have to get my cyber-searching powers together and go
a-lookin'. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>On Jun 23, 2004, at 09:47, Mr. Plow wrote:
>
>>That is your new nickname after breaking all those tools. :D
>
>haha =)
>>
>>Just wondering what your adjustable shock setup cost you with the
>>everything including in-cab stuff??
>
>the RS 9000s were $84 apiece at the time, though there was a buy 3 get 1
>free going on then, too.
>
>the in-cab remote setup was $160 and included everything needed (pump,
>gauges, release valves, fittings, manifolds, hoses, etc)
>

>I got my stuff from 4 wheel parts wholesalers, <www.4wheelparts.com> - they
>had the best prices back then. I didn't check anyone else just now, but
>here's what they had:
>
>Right now they have a deal for 4 shocks + a $50 gift cert for $336
><http://tinyurl.com/3gg7d>, or 4 shocks and the remote system for $489
><http://tinyurl.com/294og> (had to dig quite a bit to find that one)
>
>That means that if you could get the 4 shocks & gift cert, and then use the
>$50 on the remote setup, you'd save about $40 =) Problem being they don't
>seem to sell the remote system standalone. =(
>
>hth,
>--
>Mike Maskalans

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!