Re: WAS: Meathead NOW: Rancho 9000 adjustable shock setup pricing???

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 23:28:53 EDT

All my price quotes were in Canadian dollars, cause, well, i live in Canada.
Funny how that works....
hahahaha

And it wasn't an install price either, just the shock in a nice purty
cardboard box.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>Mr. Plow wrote:
>>
>>Thanks!
>>At a local store here in town, i was quoted at $130 per shock, and the
>>control module (which supposedly had "everything needed") was $313.
>>That's $833 before 15% taxes, so add another 120 bucks or so, and it's
>>almost at a grand.... ughhh.... not such a good deal....
>
>Is that US or Canadian? $130 Canadian is $96 US, so about $13 per-shock
>"premium" to get them installed. Assuming that was an installed price.

MSN Movies - Trailers, showtimes, DVD's, and the latest news from Hollywood!
http://movies.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200509ave/direct/01/