Blow this to hell! (was Anonymity)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 03:22:51 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> On 6/24/2004 8:01 PM, Andrew wrote:
>

> | There goes my wish to be less noticed. 20 to 40 plus
> | messages with my name on them. :-) :-/
>
> Oh come on, it's no big deal. It's not like you dropped your truck in a
> pond at 3 AM. Now *that* is a way to get noticed by everyone.
>
> - --
> - -andy

Ya know - I've always wanted to leave a mark on the world....to be
remembered for something... I had not planned on having "Terrible Tom -
he drove his truck in a lake" to be the headline I'm remembered for LOL.
   But ya know? There most definatly are worse things that a person can
have his name associated with. I think that if I don't amount to any
more than I am right now... I can die a happy man one day - knowing I
will always be remembered as the dooface who pitched his rig into a lake
at 3 am LOL

Having said that - ya'll better watch out of I ever get myself a better
paying job. heh :-X -- the world will not be safe if I ever get money.

I've mentioned to Mike that I have been playing with the idea of another
night run to redeem my my honor. I also told him I believe you would
hog tie me and take away my keys before I could get a chance to heh.

If I've told ya once Andy I've told ya a million times - don't question
my sanity - - I havn't got any!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (26) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/