Re: Air Conditioning

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 10:02:28 EDT

If you don't see any oil stains it's prolly in the evap.
When i had mine replaced it cost me 1,100. The whole dash has to come out.
I tried to do it myself but i didn't have the time or tools enough to do it.
Make sure it's not on one of the hoses or the compressor. You can buy
dye that you add into the system to find leaks. I would advise against the
leak sealer.
It gums up the system.
--Hop