Re: an *easy* $250. hehe.

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 11:50:47 EDT

John_Neff@Dell.com wrote:

> I wish this program was available locally when I bought my Ram.
>

>>The only catch I see is that when they pull your credit report to
>
> approve
>
>>you, it lowers your score by 10 points, so if your credit is marginal
>>[whose isn't these days], get approved for the Dodge first.
>

> This has been resolved. When you have a credit check for the purpose of
> purchasing a vehicle, you get an unlimited number of checks within 30
> days without it affecting your credit score.
>
> John
> 04 Ram 2500 CTD 6sp

  How long has this been "fixed"? Last summer I watched my score drop 40
points while shopping for financing for a house...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com