Re: Adam Blaster!!!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 14:59:01 EDT

I'm not sure a little Bobcat would be able to pull a fully sunken Dak out of
the 'ole Steiger quicksand/aka mud, but it would sure be fun to
do/watch/laugh at. :D :D

With Slippery hill, it would be neat to make a bypass the hill down into
that little swampy area that is at the bottom. Kinda like a gully area.
How's your chainsaw working Jon? hehehe

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>How much would it cost to rent a bobcat for a day? Possibly you could take
>up a collection... and call either Thursday or Friday a "work day". If you
>get one with tracks, they make damn fine recovery vehicles, too.
>
>--
> -Barry

Make the most of your family vacation with tips from the MSN Family Travel
Guide! http://dollar.msn.com