Re: WAS: Meathead NOW: Rancho 9000 adjustable shock setup pricing???

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 15:17:23 EDT

On Jun 25, 2004, at 15:43, Mr. Plow wrote:

> Who all is planning on doing work at Jon's that weekend anyway?
> I wouldn't want to hog the lift for too long if there are others that
> are going to be using it as well...

   Shocks shouldn't take too long. (famous last words...)

   I might want to think about hacking up that skid plate you gave me
into something that'll work on an early Gen III, but I don't know if
I'm up for that - depends on time, I suppose.
   If I bring the RamCharger down, I'll probably take a couple hours to
pull it's hitch off. I also found a really good deal on some 35s that
would work swell, but I think the power steering box would be in the
way without a lift (fenders don't count as being in the way!), and
maybe the inner fenders in back when twisted up. I really can't afford
anything now anyway, much as I'd like to....

   And of course I have no idea what I might be doing for work, so I
don't know when I'm showing up either. I do have some hours next week
(all of 18 @ $9) doing photo editing for pictures of a local hockey
tournament. Pretty pathetic that I've been on the roll at this temp
agency for a month now and this is the first call I've gotten. No
bites at all on the last batch of resumes....

any get rich quick schemes out there? =)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652   home.585.935.7129   fax.954.697.0487