Re: Re: Viper Fan - Technical Info?

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 09:35:52 EDT

The ones that we have tested also ran hot/warm -- and fearing any fire issues (as some have had-- Billyw is one)--I'd like to make the kit as safe as possible. Had some people review the wiring diagram, materials used, the relays, the load, etc... and have felt it was like Earthquake proofing your house in Texas-- overkill, but should do the job without any issues.

Sam