Re: WAS Re: Viper Fan - Technical Info? NOW earthquakes in IL

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 23:45:13 EDT

Ok, theres a part of the story I left out for fear of looking like a
nutcase, so let me clarify.

I saw the movie on Sunday night, I went home, went to bed about 12:30. Just
as I fell asleep, the earthquake hit (about 1:10am) Now being that I never
was in an earthquake, I was scared $hitless and thought something hit my
house. So I threw on a pair of shorts, grabbed my flashlight and 40cal
desert eagle, and went to investigate. I found nothing, but when I went
back in and turned on the scanner, thatąs when I found out about the
earthquake.

So the moral of the story is when you've been watching a 2hr movie on
terrorism and then less than 2 hrs later you have something rattle your
house, you tend to act a little extreme.

I just thought I was just having a bad day after the quake, but I received
confirmation of this when Prince cancelled his Chicago shows. Damn, I was
looking forward to that!! :)

P.S. I intended no inference that god had anything to do with this, nor
inferred his existence or political affiliation. I just believe in
coincidences.

--
Gary Hedlin
www.garyhedlin.com