RE: Viper Fan - Technical Info?

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 13:08:56 EDT

You Da Man Don!

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:03 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: Viper Fan - Technical Info?

Let restate what I said about only finding a 74 amp relay...... The
store also had a 50 amp relay. It was made in a black plastic case and
looked cheaply made. To top it off it was also $5 more then the metal
cased HD 74 amp relay.

Yes your right, the weak point in any electric circuit should be the
fuse. Because thats what you want to blow first. Its nice to know that
my A.S. in Electric Engineering comes in use now a days. haha!

Don