Re: Bumper screen home brew

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 11:21:14 EDT

--- ffastje <ffastje@cox.net> wrote:

> Well I'm wondering if any one has done the screen on
> the lower bumper. I'm
> having a hard time trying to come up with a way to
> fasten it. I really don't
> like the idea of drilling holes as seen on a few
> other boards.But if that is
> the only option then ill have to see. Any
> suggestions would help thank you.
> ffastje @cox.net 1999 Dakota 3.9 auto 4X4
> http://www.geocities.com/ffastje/mypage_Dakota.html
> jet performance thermostat

I installed the speed grilles from Stillen. They came
with these metal clips tho. Kind of a U shape, with
little hooks on the inside. (think fish hook) They
were tight going on, but I've had them on for 4+ years
now and they've never come loose. Not sure if they
would work on the '99.

=====
Phil
2000 4x4 CC 4.7L