RE: 93 Dakota

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 14:27:54 EDT

Suggestions:
1. No matter what chain you use, be sure to put in the tensioner. No chain
will last long without it in these 3.9's. I replaced mine with Mopar
parts....works great.

2. The transmission shop I use highly recommends Lucas additives. I think
they use it in every transmission they service. Seems like good stuff to
me.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6