RE: 4WD Light Inop

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 17:15:11 EDT

>>Mark, I've got a sport of the same year and mine has a 4x4 light down by
>>the t-case shifter. Sounds like you purchased the KY redneck model. Just
>>be thankful you have a steering wheel....most use a pair of vise-grips
>>instead. --Aaron-- (in Kentucky too) 95 DSRC 4x4 V6

>>You mean you do not have a bezel with a rubber boot on the floor around
>>the transfer case shift lever? What's there just a hole in the floor? ;)

>>Dave Clement 99 SLT+ CC 4x4

Yup, got me a redneck model, Gun Rack came standard equipment! Oh, and I
thought that hole in the floor was fer droppin the beer cans when the cops
came 'round.....

Actually, it does have the boot but no bezel, therefore nothing to light up!
I ain't making this up either, I can take pictures to show y'all. Digital
ones even, yes we have pixels in KY now.....

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L

and a cars few on blocks in front of the mobile home, with the twelve dogs,
fridge on the porch.....

;-)