Re: Air Conditioning

From: Eric Huff (mopar@ehuffy.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 23:11:49 EDT

> I think I remember people said it was on the firewall? This goes
> back a few months when mine died and I asked what people thought
> on the board.
>
> Maybe Bernd or someone with an FSM (next on my wish list, since
> the warranty is about up...) could shed more light?

> > Any idea where this "blower resistor" is physically
> > located?

Whewee! You're gonna love this.

Page 24-38 in 99 FSM:

1. Disconnect battery.

2. Remove cowl plenum cover/grille panel from the cowl top
(apparently on passenger side). See Vacuum Reservoir in the Removal
& installation section of this group for procedure.

3. Reach thru acess hole to remove 2 hex screws that secure blower
motor resistor to cowl plenum panel.

etc...

hth,
eric