Re: Heater Core STB?

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 01:00:38 EDT

Sounds like a bad heater core. I think the dealer guys take 4-5 hours for
the swap. PITA!!!

If you weren't in NY, I'd suggest what I did to the 408. Plugs the heater
hose in and out from the block hehehe I did it for a cleaner engine
compartment and less weight, and I almost never see freezing temps.

TonyC