Re: Opinions on Infinity Amps

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 10:17:28 EDT

<brett4hand@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:cc5big$d01$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> Thanks Josh. I've been running an Alpine V-12 in my Mustang for about 10
years
> with no probs.... just didn't want to spend that kind of money this time
> around. I'll check out the US Acoustic and see what they've got.

You're welcome Brett! I hope you find something in their line that
satisfies youre requirements. All of the customers that I've installed them
for have liked them and told me that they lasted for some time. Personally,
I'm a big fan of PPI and Kenwood amps, but have been known to use Crunch in
a pinch because they're inexpensive.

I had a Crunch V150 running a 12" MTX sub for about 6 years without issue,
it sounded great and suprisingly, drove that 12" sub very well. I've since
given the sub and amp to Chad Evans and I'm not sure if he's installed it
yet. I would think so, since I gave it to him almost a year and a half ago
now.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L