Re: Fuel line to fuel rail leak

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 10:00:42 EDT

You should be able to get a tool from the local aoto part store that will
seperate the two pieces. It slides between them and releases the tangs that
hold it together.

Once seperated, you can try cleaning the connection, and with any luck solve
the leak.

If all else fails, you may need to replace the fuel rail. IIRC the fuel
line to it has no seals on it.

Bernd or one of the actual mechanics on the list may have better input for
you though.

TonyC