Re: Better winter tire....

From: Mike Goodell (mikgoo@charter.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 19:25:58 EDT

My Dak came with 31x10.50 tires and I run
Cooper Discover M+S. They are a good looking
tire with a more aggressive tread than a typical all
season/ all terrain tire. They wear real well and are not real
noisy on the road. I have them on all of my rigs,
96 Land Rover Discovery, 92 Jeep Comanche, 69 Land Rover Series IIA.
My Dak also has the full time transfer case so that might make a difference
in the handling in the snow, But they haven't let me down yet in 5 years of
running them year round.

Mike Goodell
mikgoo@charter.net