Re: Mileage, was The dakota's pinging

From: Jon (jonsdak@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 20:33:31 EDT

This actually brings to mind a point that's been rolling around in my head
lately:

I often wonder what constitutes "the average driver."
Between my two vehicles, I've clocked over 20K miles in the driver's seat
already this year.

What do the rest of you usually put on a vehicle in the course of a year?

-Jon