Wrenchfest 04 Update

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 02:11:32 EDT

Things are not going so well over this way. With 15 days before the
eastbound convoy is set to roll... my project is still in a trillion
peices on my garage floor. I have had no time to work on it recently as
other bull shit things keep getting in the way.

I just came in from the garage 30 mins ago (12:30 am central) after
spear chucking an open end wrench almost through my garage door, after
screwing up a set of gaskets...

If you thought you heard a long string of vulgarity a short while ago -
it was probably me. (sigh) I have the trailer reserved already, my
credit card is back at its limit, and I wont get another chance to work
on this freakin nightmare of a project for another two days.

With having said that - I am going to vow to have it done and at the BBQ.

"Failure is *NOT* an option! - We've never lost an American in a mud
pit, we're sure as hell not going to lose one on my watch" -Gene

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (15) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/