Re: Better winter tire....

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 11:41:48 EDT

"""A Friend""" <dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I need help on this one.My Dakota currently uses
> Firestone Indy 500 Firehawk's.I'd like a better tire
> for the late fall/winter months.
>
> What size could i go with,withour messing up my odo,or
> am screwed,and have to deal with what i have now???
>
> Originally came with Goodyear 255/65/15's

I personally use Yokohama Avid S/T tires, but they don't look to be
available in that size. I've heard that lots of listers run the pirelli
scorpion zeros and like them. Those are available in your size.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O32362CB8

Also, please try to trim other topics out of your posts, or start a new
thread instead of just replying.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L