Re: Important BBQ announcement

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 17:20:51 EDT

Michael Maskalans said:

> Though the phrase ATC has never crossed my mind of it's own free will,
> so that wasn't the exact phrasing =)
>
> speaking of which, you're the second person (Jon was the first) that I
> heard call 4 wheelers/ ATVs "all terrain cycles" - to me a mountain
> bike would be a better fit for that acronym. what's the deal? is my
> midwest showing, and we're the only ones who don't call them that?

Honda used to call their 3-wheelers ATCs. That's how I think of them, and
I forget that the 4-wheel versions are called ATVs now that the forces of
liability lawsuits and hand-wringing politicians have made the 3-wheel
ATCs extinct in the name of protecting us from ourselves. Guess you're
just not old enough to remember the 3-wheelers :-).