RE: BBQ Prepwork...

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 10:21:05 EDT

LOL... interesting site. I found myself browsing it for quite some time
this morning. According to the site it looks like we up in Ontario got all
the states but Alaska beat for land mass. (Ontario - 412,582 sq mi
[1,068,587 sq km]) I remember that it took me 2 days of driving to get out
of this province when I drove to Edmonton, Alberta. Probably could have
done it in one day, but I like my sleep too much to sacrifice it :-) But of
course Ontario's population is primarily in the south along the U.S. border.
Even most Ontarians don't want to handle the winters that far north either.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever