RE: Re: Suspension questions

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 14:58:51 EDT

I use the same pads on my truck and I run about 25K per year. Matter of
fact, I just checked my maintenance log and I installed the PFC's 30 Aug of
last year and I put nearly 25K miles on them so far this year. I don't
notice as much dust on the wheel rims as I did with the AZ Albany pads and I
believe I still have quite a bit of pad material left on my brakes. I
checked them about 5K miles ago when I had my new tires put on and the pads
still had about half left.

Just my 2 cents worth.....

Ray Irons