RE: Re: Drove 2900 km in 27 hours (long..)

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 22:12:03 EDT

Now don't even start...
June, 1972
On a 1963 Harley chopper, built by me, springer front end, hard tail...
Miami, Florida, to California, up the Pacific coast Highway, on up to
Seattle, Washington, then back to the Black Hills of Dakota, (oddly enough),
and back down to Miami, Fl, via Daytona...
All in 11 days,
About 7,000 miles
First leg from Miami to Seattle, rode along with another guy on a 1970
Harley, the trip back alone...
That was quite a ride...I think my butt still hurts.

Rascal