APS Precision (Was 92 A-500...)

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 08:35:58 EDT

Ok, I have heard many a guy on here talk about APS precision so I want to
hear what separates them from the rest, particularly the tranny that I'll
get from the dealer. APS has no set prices on their website but just for
info my choice so far is a 46RH ($1375+300 core) with a Mopar TC ($150),
there's freight, but I'm trying to at least hold it down by having it
shipped directly to another dealer for installation. Core is a deal here as
I'm trading in an A500 so I won't get my core back. Thanks for any info, I
get the digest so if you want to email me directly it would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Zach Burcham
92dakotahd