Re: Plug wire conduit WAS Dakota pinging

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 14:42:36 EDT

""Jay & Dana"" <jay&dana@telus.net> wrote in message

> Just what exactly is the purpose of this tubing? When I changed my stock
> wires out to the Taylor's I never put this conduit back on them, should I
> have?
>
> Jay

You should be okay with the Taylors on there. If you ever decide to go back
to the factory wires though, you should put it back on. I've run without
the "conduit" for as long as I can remember on this truck. On my previous
vehicles, as long as I used aftermarket wires I didn't run it on them
either.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L