Re: Re: Drove 2900 km in 27 hours (long..)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 01:30:18 EDT

Ronald Taylor wrote:

> Do you have "Jerry Reed's...Eastbound and Down" in Daksy too?!......LOL
>
> You must have been a Fan of "The CannonBall Run" films too"......LOL
>
> Ron
> 01' Dakota Sport 3.9
> Blown and Nitroused
> Street,Strip,and Show
> http://www.scsilverdak.com

Eastbound and down! Loaded up and truckin'! We gonna do what they say
can't be done. We gotta long way to go and a short time to get there...
I'm eastbound - just watch ol' Christine run!

Keep yer foot hard on the peddle - son nevermind them brakes - let it
all hang out 'cuz we gotta run to make. The boys are crazy for some
wheelin' and theres mud out there a'waitin' and we'll Give Er' hard no
matter what we break!!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ *ONLY* *ELEVEN* *Days* *Left*! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/