RE: Poly Bushings

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 13:54:27 EDT

I'm going to need to do the same to my 99 as well. I believe Energy
Suspensions makes a set and although I've not made the switch yet, I've
heard they are far superior to the stock rubber bushings. I'm going to try
to see if I can hold out and replace the stock ball joints at the same time
I replace the bushings. You can check to see if you can order them from
Autozone or Rockauto.com.

HTH,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE