Re: RE: RE: Mopar Trans Cooler

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 23:43:29 EDT

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 22:05:16 -0400, fasstdak@hotmail.com ("Bernd D.
Ratsch") wrote:
>Definitely a plus to help keep the transmission at normal temperatures -
>highly recommended here in TX anyway.

So here's a question for ya.. I already have all of the factory HD
stuff on my 2000 4.7L auto, including the tranny cooler, power
steering cooler, etc. Would it be worthwhile for me to add a beefier
tranny cooler?

I usually don't drive in weather that's extremely hot (about 95-100
degrees tops, and that's pretty rare), but I do frequently tow my boat
during the warmer weather.

I guess I'm just wondering if the stock HD cooling package is
sufficient or if I should upgrade the transmission cooler to something
larger.

-Bill