Stuff For Sale

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 12:14:25 EDT

Cleaning out the garage..anything not sold here will go to eBay..can supply
pics. No idea on prices..just toss me an offer and I'll probably go for it.
  Will trade any (or all) for a 31x10.50-15 tire for my spare wheel. New or
used, I don't care, so long as it's usable still. I'll ship anything
anywhere but I'm not paying for it. :-)

Tow bar for '91-'96 Dakotas ('87-'90 too?). No idea on the 2x4/4x4
interchange, but it came off my '92 4x4. This is the tow bar itself, just
the stuff on the truck. Never got the part(s) that go between the truck and
the towing vehicle. I think it's a Mopar part. Had to come off when I put
the body lift on (mounts to bottom of bumper brackets and frame). It's a
pretty heavy chunk of rectangular steel...I used it to jack up the front of
the truck a couple times. Would probably make a good tow rope anchor as
well. If no one wants it, it will probably wind up in the dump.

Tires: 255-65-15 Goodyear Eagle LS..5 of 'em. Got them with my '99 Dakota
wheels. Guy bought them, slammed his truck soon after, and they rubbed. I
bought the wheels and tires, put about 5-6000 miles on them. Very little
wear, full tread is 10/32, these measure between 8 and 9/32 depending on
where you measure. 4 used, one brand new (spare). The new one was the OE
tire on his truck and looks a little different than the other 4 I think
(it's up in storage right now, still have to get it).

Stock "Turbine" wheels (4) from '92-'93 Dakotas. They look like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7909245777&category=43955
(not my auction). 15x6, wearing 235-75-15 Michelin LTX-M/S. Tires are
still good, no idea how many miles are on them or the tread depth (still in
storage). They have some brake dust staining but I've never really tried to
clean them up either. Would be great off road or winter wheels or
whatever. Caps and lugs included.

Another wheel, I think it's a '94-'96 model. Looks like this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7908593587&category=43955
(not my auction). It's the spare that came with my truck. No center cap or
lugs. 15x6, and it also is wearing a 235-75-15 Michelin LTX-M/S that has
never been driven on. Can't say how pretty it is..haven't cleaned it up
yet. It's dirty but doesn't look too bad.

Hella Black Magic Rallye 1000 driving lights. Might have a bad relay or
something. Came on my truck and I took them off. Inside of the lenses
there is a light haze (it's from the plastic slatting outgassing, I've
talked to retailers and Hella techs that say this is a problem with the
Black Magic lights sometimes), I tried all I could to get it washed out but
didn't get too far. I'm sure they will still shine pretty well though.
Being sold as "Project Lights" I guess you could say. I'm pretty sure I got
everything for them wire-wise excpet for a switch (it's still filling a hole
in my trim). They also come with auxillary light locks (like locking lug
nuts for your lights), but no key. They were difficult to get off so if you
can get them on things should be pretty secure. I used vice grips and it
took a number of tries.

Travis
'92 Dakota 5.2 4x4