Re: 98 Dakota parts for sale

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 00:14:53 EDT

Mike,
Email me off list to work out arrangements on the books.

The Body Diagnostic manual goes over how to diagnose any of the electrical
systems in the truck except engine. This covers all of the lights, switches,
wipers, power windows, door locks, etc. The book tells you how to do step by
step diagnosis of just about any problem and tells you exactly what tools
and components you need for the trouble shooting. It also provides the very
useful schematics for all of these systems.

My Dak is gone. I traded it in about 6 weeks ago on a brand spanking new 04
Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins 6sp. I hated to get rid of the Dak, but I really
needed a bit more power pulling my travel trailer through some of the higher
mountain passes in the Rockies. That and better mileage with cheaper fuel
was a nice bonus too!

John
04 2500 CTD 6sp