Mile-age Update (-;

From: Andrew (showwork@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 13:01:18 EDT

Ho all,

        Mileage->spelled it right this time,(-: .
        New Air cleaner Puralator Premium $6.95 got me a return of very close
to .5 mpg, and that was with city driving.
        I am guessing new Plugs will get a bit more. A new Fan is out of the
question, thanks to financial numbers provided, thanks! Also I intend
to fashion a air dam behind the existiing one but naturally lower. It
will be mostly out of sight so will not need to be to fancy.

        In the Club Cab it's quite difficult to get in the rear seats by way
of the passenger side. Anyone know if the 'only' way to access the rear
seats is by sliding the seat Forward and adjusting the tilt. There
seems to be no way, similar to the drivers side, that tilts the back of
the seat forward. Is there a lever missing on the drivers side? It
tilts for comfort but does not swing up/forward out of the way like the
drivers side.

        Question two. The tail gate, is it removable simply by pulling out the
one side, I didn't want to pull to hard and break something. I want to
grease and paint it along the bottom. The lower tail gate is about the
only rust I've seen.

Recently acquired 93, 3.9, 2x

--

Andrew Recent This e-mail composed using the Linux Operating System and the Sylpheed e-mail Program. I use the Linux distrubution, named Mandrake.