Re: Picked up the truck...

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 14:02:46 EDT

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:40:07 -0400, jbattles@bankfinancial.com ("Josh
Battles") wrote:

>"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message
>>
>> At least he was kind enough to sign his name on the work :)
>>
>> Nail him.
>>

>Yeah, I think that's really going to help my case. I'm going down to my
>parents' house this weekend and I'm going to use their color printer to make
>some nice copies of the image so that I can give it to the people at the
>dealership. I'd like something done about this.

Get actual prints from someplace like Ofoto or even your local
Wal-Mart. I think wal-mart charges 23 cents for 4x6 prints and all
you have to do is walk up and plug your memory card into their little
kiosk. I think that'd have a greater impact than something printed on
a color printer. Who knows, they may accuse you of doing a photochop
job on it.

-Bill