Re: OT: PT Cruiser

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 20:17:41 EDT

I'll say ditto to that, personally I wouldn't consider a non-turbo PT.
Dangerously slow IMO! As Bernd stated, they're pretty much solid thus far.
Although I've got one @ work with a squeak that I'd like to see burnt to the
ground! =)

-Jon Smith

We have an 03 GT turbo. I highly recomend gettig the turbo motor. Turns a
lack
luster performer into a little rocket and still gets 26mpg on the hiway.

Ours has approximately 17,000 miles on it now and it's never seen the inside
of
the dealers service department. Other people I know with them it's been the
same, no problems.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4