New hood for Gen II dakotas

From: Chris Lambert (chris@dakotausa.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 15:06:10 EDT

We are looking for ideas for a new hood idea for the Gen II maybe a Shaker
setup Thats right Shaker for Gen II if there is enough people that would
want it we can have it made. We are trying to get an idea of how many people
would want an aftermarket hood for the GEN II dakota. Please post it around
on other sites so we can get this going.

--
Chris Lambert