Re: Picked up the truck...

From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 22:23:13 EDT

In article <ccvslb$b57$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, josh@omg-stfu.com (Josh
Battles) writes:

> brett4hand@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > Damn Josh... I thought I had it bad once when someone had loosened my oil
drain
> > plug. Fortunately caught it before any damage had been done. Sorry to see
> > somebody was out to screw ya, but I hope you sue their *sses off.
> >
> > Brett Forehand
> > '94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto
> > www.wacokid.freehomepage.com
>
> Thanks for the kind words Brett, but I'm just going to bring it to the
> dealer's attention and call it a day. I'm not going to get mad or
> scream or anything like that, I'm just going to let them know that the
> actions of this particular tech have made me think twice about the work
> that I get done with them. I figure that if I act like an adult,
> hopefully they'll do the same.
>
> --
> - Josh
> Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L
> www.geocities.com/lenny187/dakota.html
> www.omg-stfu.com

I guess I miss-read what actually happened to you. I thought you were given a
defective remanufactured torque converter that someone (uh, the eat-me, beat-me
guy) had purposely put in your Dak to sabotage you. Funny thing to me is, the
guy's signature matches the "Monday's suck" text, but the "eat-me, beat-me"
looks like totally different handwriting. Then again, maybe I've been watching
too much CSI. ;)

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto